Navigation on Bern english

Personal tools

Service navigation screen

Language switch


Content navigation

Foreign Degrees and Scholarships

Persons holding degrees from abroad can apply for them to be recognised in Switzerland. Different authorities are responsible for recognising degrees.

For initial information, please contact:

State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation SERI
(Staatssekretariat für Bildung, Forschung und Innovation SBFI)
Einsteinstrasse 2
3003 Bern
+41 58 462 21 29 


The City of Bern grants scholarships to families with low incomes for non-educational music lessons and training.

Direktion für Bildung, Soziales und Sport
Predigergasse 5
Postfach 3368
3001 Bern
+41 31 321 60 01

Further informations